Wednesday, January 25, 2006
2:57 AM
LOCKER NO.158
At long last my class finally got our lockers! Now I don't have to carry all those stupid heavy books to sch (: Hmmm. Had E Math test today. OH my I have a feeling I'll fail it. Damn. The questions were all so easy but I had forgotten to put all those + - signs. ARGH!!
Anyway, tennis yesterday was so fun!!! I can't stand it. WHY WHY WHY must it always rain on tues at 4.30????
HUH ? It's so irritaing, though we still played in the rain. HAHA. Got colin as my coach, ewww, but much better than that irritating -I don't know what's him name- coach.Our group is so big! ): I don't like it. I prefer smaller groups. Oh wells, what to do ? We played king of the moutains/courts/ blah blah. It's so fun! BOO. I was the last 3 left then the next moment I went out. HAHAHHAHAHA. BOO ME.